Sectional Warp Operator
Location : Valdese
Job Type : Temp-to-Hire Assignment
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Textiles
Job Description :
We are looking for Sectional Warp Operators for a local Textile company.
• Center buggy on inspection frame.
• Reset yardage clock at cut seams.
• Center cloth on roll up rolls. Lines or pattern must be straight across rolls.
• Put end of cloth in flap on tube to keep cloth from bowing when roll is started up and to make roll tighter.
• Check piece number on roll and apply matching hand tag.
• Check cloth for bow and bias also check width of cloth
• Check finish codes that call for stain resistant finish to be sure it has been applied.
• Write on tabs reasons rolls are being sent to regrade table.
• Check coating to assure it is the same throughout the roll.
• Apply appropriate sticker to roll if being routed anywhere other than shipping.
You will be required to train on 1st shift and then transition to 2nd shift.
Starting pay is $14.00.
Required Qualifications :